Head Office - Hotel Area
Hotel Salak The Heritage
Jl. Ir. H. Juanda No. 8
Bogor 16121 - Indonesia
Tel. +62 251 - 8373 111
Fax. +62 251 - 8374 111
HP. +62 856 1806650
Retty Permata Sari
HP. +62 856 92603202
mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotel LocationThe location of Hotel Salak The Heritage is (6° 35' 40" S ; 106° 47' 37" E). It's opposite of Bogor Palace and next to City Hall. The Bogor Botanical Garden is just steps away. Easily accesible from Jakarta (approximately 40 mins south), Hotel Salak is the right hotel for all occassions. Jakarta - Bogor Map
Hotel Salak - Bogor Map
Visa Requirement for Overseas guests
Please confirm with the embassy for visa requirement.
Set your time to GMT +7. (Jakarta has the same time as Hanoi, Vietnam).
At the Airport
- Arrived in Sukarno - Hatta International Airport, as usual, you will be checked in immigration gate.
- From immigration area, you will entrance to baggage claim area.
- In this area, you can find a Taxi Counter: Blue Bird or Silver Bird. Please check your name on the list, and then you can order the taxi (according to the capacity of taxicabs). Get the map/sketch of the meeting place (Salak Hotel) from the counter, and use it as a reference.
Guide along the way to Salak Hotel, Bogor. From Airport to Bogor (about 70 kms), you will go through Toll way.
During the trip, you will find 3 (three) toll gates:
1st gate Rp. 12.500,-
2nd gate (get a toll card)
3rd gate Rp. 8.000,
For your convenience, you could give the entire fee to the taxi driver and let him to arrange the payment. From last toll gate to Hotel, on the left side, you will see Bogor Botanical Garden and Bogor Palace.
Arrived in Hotel, you should check your name in the Lobby. (Please, print the map of Jakarta-Bogor Map and Bogor Map)
Safety tips for taking a taxi at the airport and Jakarta.
- Never use brokers of illegal transportation. At the airport, never take transportation from Brokers who approach you offering transportation. This illegal transportation you take at your own risk. Aside from the taxi stands, the only licensed transportation companies have counters inside the arrival terminals. Their representatives wear uniforms with an ID.
- Use the Blue Bird Group counters. At the airport regular taxi queue, you are supposed to take the first taxi in the queue, so it may not be possible to select a taxi of your choice. Taxis often refuse to use the meter, or invent other charges. If you feel apprehensive, take a Silver Bird which has an exclusive taxi stand at the airport. Blue Bird Group operates Silver Bird and Golden Bird limousine services from their counters in all the arrival terminals A, B, C, D, E, and F.
Have a nice trip.